What I want for Christmas:Nissan R390 Race Car

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ryou
  • 17 comments
  • 1,000 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
2,482
United States
United States
Oh Secret Santa, whoever you are, I want a really nice car this year. I missed it before because I was one level short :indiff:. So this year for Christmas I'm asking for a Nissan R390 Race Car to make me happy. Now that their is a glitch for duplicate cars, I would love one.

Warm Regrets,

SuperGTRacer :)
 
Last edited:
Take a hint playa. Gotta give to get back ;)
 
What year is it?

Not that I'm going to give it to you to dupe'.
 
"What year is it?

Not that I'm going to give it to you to dupe'."

1998
 
Is that a yes or no?
 
Ok. Add my PSN and we can do this tomorrow. PSN: SuperGTRacer
 
what are you trying to do? its pathetic. i mean, your an adult probably?
 

I really can't see the point in such a pathetic post....

You remind me of a scammer..

Scammer = Noob = :yuck:
 
I really can't see the point in such a pathetic post....

You remind me of a scammer..

Scammer = Noob = :yuck:

and your not one? i trade first in all my trades, im a pm trade ninja. nice accusation kiddo, you must be the dudes alt, if u noticed hes broken the rules with bumping.
 
I really can't see the point in such a pathetic post....

You remind me of a scammer..

Scammer = Noob = :yuck:

Are you serious?
 
and your not one? i trade first in all my trades, im a pm trade ninja. nice accusation kiddo, you must be the dudes alt, if u noticed hes broken the rules with bumping.

He is rather new, by the way, I'm not accusing you of scamming, I don't even know you.

One of your posts says "Sike" I'm guessing that's to trick people by getting their hopes up.
 
He is rather new, by the way, I'm not accusing you of scamming, I don't even know you.

One of your posts says "Sike" I'm guessing that's to trick people by getting their hopes up.

Well, maybe the SuperGTRacer is a scammer?
 
I am not a scammer, I am very honest and kind. You shouldn't go around accusing people.
 
This thread has hit rock bottom. Before you start calling each other names (not allowed - see AUP) this thread is ....

locked.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back