What if I click No?

  • Thread starter Thread starter buziii
  • 13 comments
  • 987 views
Messages
365
Messages
buziii
When you buy or win a car and get it delivered from the truck, a screen asks if you want to use the car. I always click "Yes", then the car comes out of the darkness, and asks if I want to drive it now.

What happens if I click No on the first screen, does it go away? I'm afraid to try it? :scared:
 
No it doesnt go away i just goes to your garage
 
Oh...so the only difference is I miss the excitement of waiting for it to come out of the darkness? :cheers:
 
the first one asks if you want to accept the car if you hit no it stays in the delivery truck.
 
a good question of precaution tbh

the answer is no, the car is just sent to your garage for you to later enter
 
Off topic a little... what happens when you try to sell a car and it says you can't but offers to remove it from your garage.... where does it go??
 
Off topic a little... what happens when you try to sell a car and it says you can't but offers to remove it from your garage.... where does it go??

it just gets removed from your garage to never be seen or used again
 
it just gets removed from your garage to never be seen or used again

Wow... what a feature! Thanks for the warning.
 
It simply appears in your garage for later use, but even if you click "no" you still get to see it "roll out of the darkness" lol
 
When you buy or win a car and get it delivered from the truck, a screen asks if you want to use the car. I always click "Yes", then the car comes out of the darkness, and asks if I want to drive it now.

What happens if I click No on the first screen, does it go away? I'm afraid to try it? :scared:

LOL, youre a funny guy :lol:
 
I've never removed a car from my garage, I wonder if I have removed it can I win it again? Cuz if I haven't removed I can't, that I surely know.
 
Anyone else find it painfully long to accept several cars in your garage? I wish I could just select them all and drop them in my garage without having to watch any animations.
 
Anyone else find it painfully long to accept several cars in your garage? I wish I could just select them all and drop them in my garage without having to watch any animations.

I had 21 at one point because I assumed they were all standards :dunce:

Took a while to move them to the garage :)
 
Back