What is an Amethyst Driver?

  • Thread starter Thread starter TEX36
  • 15 comments
  • 15,253 views

TEX36

S.N.A.I.L. Driver - Retired from SIM Racing 8/2021
Premium
Messages
3,271
United States
Sweetwater, Tx
Messages
TEX-36
I'm seeing Driver designations that have not been mentioned.
What are they, and are there more?
 
I'm seeing Driver designations that have not been mentioned.
What are they, and are there more?
It's just another way of expressing levels.

Crystal is Level 1-9. You turn Amethyst at Level 10.
 
It's just another way of expressing levels.

Crystal is Level 1-9. You turn Amethyst at Level 10.

I have tried googling, but is there a breakdown of all the names and levels they correspond to?
 
I have tried googling, but is there a breakdown of all the names and levels they correspond to?
Not yet. We'll make one though - although someone on here will probably beat us to it.
 
rare stone usually puple-ish,comes from the greek word amethystos that tranlates to someone who is not drunk,sober . im guessing the more levels, the more rare materials are used, like a weird analogy that the better driver you are,you become more precious(???)
 
they are describing metals..the higher the more precious
 
Highest should be 50. I guess there's another title at 40.
 
they are describing metals..the higher the more precious
Looks more like precious stones. I guess diamond might be in the mix somewhere and sapphire?
 
Last edited:
In this case, I guess it will be diamond for level 50...
 
Back