M Majarvis (Banned) Messages 1,423 Jan 29, 2003 #1 I searched, but didn't really find what I was looking for. Can someone tell me what "hybriding" is, and how to do it? I know it has something to do with a GameShark, but that's about it. Also, can it mess up your save game? Thanks
I searched, but didn't really find what I was looking for. Can someone tell me what "hybriding" is, and how to do it? I know it has something to do with a GameShark, but that's about it. Also, can it mess up your save game? Thanks
Power Slay`d Messages 168 Jan 29, 2003 #2 First go here and read and all you can. Then ask for more detail on the subject
M Majarvis (Banned) Messages 1,423 Jan 29, 2003 #5 Eeek, it looks pretty complicated, I guess I won't be able to give my F686/M with a GT-ONE engine, oh well. Another thing, does it have to be Gameshark? Can you use Codebreaker? And does it require you to have a Sharkport to make hybrids? Nonetheless, it looks too complicated for me
Eeek, it looks pretty complicated, I guess I won't be able to give my F686/M with a GT-ONE engine, oh well. Another thing, does it have to be Gameshark? Can you use Codebreaker? And does it require you to have a Sharkport to make hybrids? Nonetheless, it looks too complicated for me
X5. Messages 4,094 Surrey Messages M3Turb0 Jan 30, 2003 #6 well i dont think so as i did Hybrids using my AR2V2 code system for my PAL PS2
12sec. Civic Messages 1,695 Jan 30, 2003 #9 I would do anything for someone to tell what I needed to do hybrids. i.e. Sharkport Is a sharkport all I need. If so which one?
I would do anything for someone to tell what I needed to do hybrids. i.e. Sharkport Is a sharkport all I need. If so which one?
M Majarvis (Banned) Messages 1,423 Jan 30, 2003 #10 Check this out, it's helped me. Also check out these links: http://63.162.148.120/cgi-bin/ubb-cgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=21&t=000035 http://63.162.148.120/cgi-bin/ubb-cgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=21&t=000053
Check this out, it's helped me. Also check out these links: http://63.162.148.120/cgi-bin/ubb-cgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=21&t=000035 http://63.162.148.120/cgi-bin/ubb-cgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=21&t=000053