what is missing

  • Thread starter Thread starter accobra427
  • 2 comments
  • 489 views
Messages
1
Canada
Canada
I am at 95% completion of the game. I have only 6 individual coffee break challenges to go. Is the 5% remaining in the game, those coffee break challenges that I have not done yet?

Also, why are there stock cars and a formula one car in the game if there are no specific stock car races or formula one races?:confused:
 
I am at 95% completion of the game. I have only 6 individual coffee break challenges to go. Is the 5% remaining in the game, those coffee break challenges that I have not done yet?
Pyrates has you covered. :)

Also, why are there stock cars and a formula one car in the game if there are no specific stock car races or formula one races?:confused:

Very simply, it helps to bump the total amount of cars up.

Plus I loved the Formula GT in previous games. It'd be a shame to lose it. Would be nice to have some offline races with it though, I guess.
 
Back