What is multiplayer like?

• Thread starter swiftwilly
  • 5 comments

swiftwilly

Premium
swiftwilly
Hi guys, i am a long time iracing player, but quit because I disliked their multiplayer racing style. had to do sessions at specific times, and their penalties really sucked.

wondering what the multiplayer is like in this game?

is there any videos of thoughts of this pros/cons versus iracing?

What is the online population like? does everyone just play leaderboards?

Came here looking for the same information, I presume it must be quite bad if there's been no replies in 2 years.

Online population is low at the best of times. Public lobbies are generally OK but there's almost always one or two boneheads in there that deliberately take people out.
It's nothing like iracing , which in my experience over the last 5 years is still the cleanest and most competitive online experience available.

Hi guys, i am a long time iracing player, but quit because I disliked their multiplayer racing style. had to do sessions at specific times, and their penalties really sucked.

wondering what the multiplayer is like in this game?

is there any videos of thoughts of this pros/cons versus iracing?

What is the online population like? does everyone just play leaderboards?

If u have to go on public then try ”RRVGT friday fun” they usually have a couple of servers up from around 2100 CET till after midnight. They arrange these public servers for people who simply can not commite to a league.
But if you fancy a league with very fast drivers to participate in then they have their own community (500+ members) and forums.

Otherwise, the usual places like Metalogic mentioned above.

VBR
Came here looking for the same information, I presume it must be quite bad if there's been no replies in 2 years.

The majority of GTPlanet memebers are mostly console players. Race department is probably the best forum for sim. Racers on PC.

Back