what is the benefit of restoring the chassis?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
30
Messages
jeff-fa-fa6661
Hi everyone, does anyone know what the benefit is of restoring the chassis? I would just go ahead and do it to find out, but it is madly expensive and I don't have the credits to spend on something like that. One thing I have noticed is that it tends to be more expensive on older cars. I haven't wrecked anything too bad, so I am not sure if the cost increases with the severity of wrecks you get in.
 
Restores handling I think, take the '74 Countach I bought that had all but 100,000 kms on the clock it effectively takes the miles off the clock for lack of a better explaination it makes the handling alot better depending on the mileage the more it costs,the same goes for engine overhaul which restores the engine to the cars original power.
 
Interesting... I have a '69 Camaro, tuned including Race Mods (fun car and I really like that PD kept things... time correct...for the RM. It doesn't have a BIG spoiler, but looks like it stays true to it's time). That said, I didn't even crash, but rubbed fenders with someone at turn 1 at Monza and it cost me 100,000 Cr to fix, but the car drove fine...
 
Nice,I haven't seen race mods yet.👍
 
We already have a discussion on chassis restoration. In the future, please do a search before starting new threads. It only takes a few seconds and doesn't hurt at all. Promise. :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back