What is the best car and where do I get it?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Qae-rom
  • 15 comments
  • 669 views
Messages
9
The topic name says it all. This doesn't include the Diablo (If that is the fastest car).

I want the car for begginer/amateur/pro league, not rally.
 
I would say this is a question of best of a certain type.

In my opinion, it should be gone about by the type because you could easily win every road race by using a formula car no matter which one.

Formula: F686/m
Prototype: Nissan R390 GT1 or Mazda 787
GTS: Oreca Viper gts or Gillet Vertigo
GT: Denso Supra or Calsonic Skyline
Touring car: Alteeza LM or Mercedes CLK D2
Normal car: Aston Martin Vanquish or RUF CTR2 (vanquish based on personal love a nice v12)

Im not even gonna bother with the small fish underneath those racecars.

Note I still havent gotten my paws on the F094.

Also note that the oreca is a good tie with several other cars yet to be remembered.
 
For the formula, I honestly would say F094/H, not only because it's my name, it's because when I race with it in the f1 championship, I always win!

(And you can win it at the tokyo endurance race!)
 
Originally posted by Qae-rom
The topic name says it all. This doesn't include the Diablo (If that is the fastest car).

I want the car for begginer/amateur/pro league, not rally.
It totally depends on the course.

In terms of straight-line speed, the a fully-turbocharged Escudo usually wins out, although I imagine that a fully-modded GT-1 Race Car with the proper gear tuning could possibly outrun in.

However, in racing, you don't concentrate on flat-out acceleration-- cornering is just as important, and in some races, even more so. A properly balanced car with the correct mods and tuning can present a huge advantage over a similar car with greater horsepower. In addition, the driver makes a huge difference-- it takes a lot of hours to hone in on good driving practices. Throttle modulation, brake timing, shifting... if all comes into play.

Don't think that there's some miracle car, because there isn't. ;) Sure, you can beat the pants off of every Sim race by using an F1 car, but you'll learn soon enough that the AI absolutely sucks compared to a real driver.

Anyway, welcome to GTP. And, please do me a favor: Use the Search function, which is right under the car logo at the top-left corner of the page. There's a 95% chance that whatever question you might have has already been answered, and so you can find it through the Search function. No use in wasting the webmaster's bandwidth. :)
 
the "miracle car" is prolly the escudo... fast and nimble, it will whip the AI into submission!!!!

(i personally wouldnt touch it with a 10 foot pole tho as i think it is fugly)
 
Originally posted by ving
the "miracle car" is prolly the escudo... fast and nimble, it will whip the AI into submission!!!!
NIMBLE?!? Oh boy ving, what have you been drinking lately? :lol: Nimble is the last thing that I'd call the Escudo... it just oozes of understeer, like a car that has lost its steering wheel in mid-turn.
 
hmm Arta NSX or Corvette C5R You can win Arta in amateur and you win Corvette at 50% completion (if you have beg,ama,pro done you should be around there)
 
I wouldn't put the CTR2 as the best normal car at all. It blows if you have to turn! I think the best normal car is the XJ220, it's fast and handles well.
 
I think the ZZII is the best norm car
it just stick to teh road...
 
if youre asking what I think youre asking: What car can complete the fastest tarmac lap time?

The F094/S is undisputedly faster than ANY other car in GT3 excluding Top Speed.

The ONLY track's that you can get a faster time with a car other than the F094/S are Super Speedway and Test Course.


If you look at any website that keeps a data base with the fastest laps for each course attained by people around the world. The top 50 fastest lap times for each course are ALWAYS set by the F094/S.


So, the answer to which car is the fastest car in GT3. The F094/S. It isn't my favourite car by a long shot, I dont even particularly like it or the other F1's. But I am not going to tell you the fastest car in GT3 is the car I like.


If you were wondering which NON- Race car is fastest: ZZII After Full mods or not.
 
THE BEST NORMAL CAR IS THE RUF RGT.... flat six turbo cant be beat plus the REAR REAR SET UP IS SICK!! V-12????? my RGT will beat the snot out of all normal cars!(i have 4).. THE ZZII is not a normal car, cause when you get it it comes with certain things already and you cant buy certain parts for it!
 
still, i consider it a normal car cuz it doesn't have the sponsor painting and stuff like that
 
The ZZII will be sold to regular civilians with the money to pay for it. Thus, its normal.
 
Best Car? IN GT3 if you're looking for easy wins, try the Polyphony 001 (PAL version).
 
Originally posted by 12sec. Civic
The F094/S is undisputedly faster than ANY other car in GT3 excluding Top Speed
exactly
best norm car is the ZZII
best gt1 is the 787b
best rally lancia delta
best racer jerome
 
Best Road = GT-OneRoad/R390 Road
Best GT1 = R390 GT1 Race
Best Rally = Escudo / Rally Prototype
Best Racer = Polyphony 001
 
Back