What is the best car to sell?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Batzman
  • 8 comments
  • 8,422 views
Messages
69
Messages
James-vb
I know that some cars cannot be sold they can only be removed. But what is the most $ you have got from selling a car and what car was it?
 
Money is so easy to come by that it's basically not worth it to sell any car.
 
Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car sells for 146,700.
Ferrari F40 '92 sells for 135,00.
 
I really enjoyed selling the various Midgets I won as prizes for completing challenges. I won't be found dead with a Midget in my garage.
 
Something different: Why aren't we allowed to sell some cars which we bought? I bought a Toyota7 for 4.7 million, then won the same car the very next day and tried of course to sell the one I bought, but wasn't allowed to. Complete loss of 4.7m :'(
 
I really enjoyed selling the various Midgets I won as prizes for completing challenges. I won't be found dead with a Midget in my garage.

Be worse to be found with dead midgets in your garage.
 
Sell Kubelwagen '44 for 77,000 Cr.
 
Back