what is the best drift car ???

  • Thread starter Thread starter PureOwnage
  • 18 comments
  • 1,053 views
Messages
161
Canada
Quebec
Messages
PerfectOwnage82
What is it ??
 
I can copy you an almost new Nismo Fairlady Z S-Tune (Z33) '02 on Thursday for free. Or does this thread belong in the Q&A Sub-forum?
 
What do you mean by copy?
 
What do you mean by copy?

Using a USB gamesave to retain any car I send off, so I can keep any car that people request from me by reloading the USB save with the car still in my garage. That's why I tend to send cars for free :).
 
JBanton
I can copy you an almost new Nismo Fairlady Z S-Tune (Z33) '02 on Thursday for free. Or does this thread belong in the Q&A Sub-forum?

Is that car good at drifting stock?
 
Is that car good at drifting stock?

Yes, so much so that I have a youtube Drifting Tutorial using this very car. :)

[Youtube]Nj9iEvQSMZQ[/Youtube]
 
JBanton
Yes, so much so that I have a youtube Drifting Tutorial using this very car. :)

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nj9iEvQSMZQ">YouTube Link</a>

Ok thanks. Will it still be good if I tune the HP?
 
I use a stock BP Falken RX-7. It's really good.
 
i use a fully tuned Nissan Skyline GRAN TURISMO (w/o lights) and win every time
 
Using a USB gamesave to retain any car I send off, so I can keep any car that people request from me by reloading the USB save with the car still in my garage. That's why I tend to send cars for free :).

can you set that car online so i can try your setup? add CONSTRUCT-MATIX on psn, are you on ps3 now?
 
Send me a PM and I will send an free fully-tuned 350Z, Its a great car for beginers. Or just read my drift chop shop in sig.
 
I use the grey rx7 from the NCD. Not sure what it's called.
 
Ok thanks. Will it still be good if I tune the HP?

I honestly don't know, I don't add Forced Induction to my Z cars. I do have a slightly tuned 355hp S-Tune which is pretty good. The 420hp Z-Tune is also a pretty strong drifter as well.
 
There is no "best" drift car, but there are a lot of good drift cars.

- Nissan silvia s13, s14, s15
- Nissan Z32, Z33, Z34
- Chevrolet corvette C3, C4, C5, C6
- BMW Z4, M3, M5
- Toyota supra, gt 86, AE86
- Etc, etc.

And a whole sub-forum for drifting;
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=237
 
There is no "best" drift car, but there are a lot of good drift cars.

This is very true, any one drifter can only tell you the best drift car for them, there is no universal "best" drift car...
 
JBanton
This is very true, any one drifter can only tell you the best drift car for them, there is no universal "best" drift car...

👍
 
Try the Q&A part of the forum or the drift instead of Marketplace and maybe you will get more answer's.
 
calico
Try the Q&A part of the forum or the drift instead of Marketplace and maybe you will get more answer's.

All good i will do i am sorry
 
Back