What is the best online place to buy tracks over the web??Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pebb
  • 27 comments
  • 1,209 views
Messages
16,737
England
Southampton, UK
Messages
Pebb--
Messages
Pebb
I need to know, because i heard it on making of Halo 2 DVD. And still not found out the name of this song.

Link to the song from the DVD, which is recorded by my old MP3 player:

http://www.savefile.com/files.php?fid=9939469
 
The Reason... by... Hoobastank

That was too easy.
 
Thanxs mate for the help.
 
Payed for it by Napster Light, does anyone know a better place to buy single tracks cheap. When I meant cheap i mean by paying not free.

It must also allow UK people to buy.
 
I bet most people would say iBoons period. :lol:
 
allofmp3.com

If you live in the UK you don't need a c/card: You just pay with your phone's credit. £2 per album is cheap. The best thing is you can choose lossless files.
 
I was gonna say that but the russian one which I think is borderline legal.
 
Bear in mind that with music subscription services, you don't really own the tracks. They are DRM'ed with a timer that stops the files from playing after you unsubscribe. The site I suggested to you sells music that isn't DRM'ed.
 
If you pay for the track it should still be playable if you unsubscribe.
 
:lol: Well, I don't have that problem with the places I've bought from like Music rebellion.com which I have no idea exist any more and if they still do they suck ass now. Even if they do have the retarded DRM crap I can still get around it and I'm not talking about any illegal ways.
 
TVR&Ferrari_Fan
If you pay for the track it should still be playable if you unsubscribe.
I talking about places like Napster to go where you pay like 10 pounds a month for unlimited downloads.
 
GTRacer4
allofmp3.com

If you live in the UK you don't need a c/card: You just pay with your phone's credit. £2 per album is cheap. The best thing is you can choose lossless files.

Thanks mate, that site is awesome. I've just bought over 6 1/2 hours of music for £8. Bargain! :D
 
VIPFREAK I be asking you to name another song, before that song that was recorded in a peice by a MP3 player.
 
Had a feeling you would say that lol.
 
May upgrade to the full Napster next year, most likey.
 
Limewire... Get your songs there for backup purposes only seeing as you own the game with the song on it you are entitled to download the song as you own it.
 
GTRacer4
allofmp3.com

If you live in the UK you don't need a c/card: You just pay with your phone's credit. £2 per album is cheap. The best thing is you can choose lossless files.

Damn. If they advertised stuff like this more then I would have to use limewire for backup purposes only.
 
Why didn't you just use the edit botton.
 
VIPFREAK
I was gonna say that but the russian one which I think is borderline legal.

Not borderline legal, it is completely illegal, except for when you live in Russia, because the government there definitely doesn't give a crap about copyrights of American artists.
 
There just use the mifa is the RIAA come over to attack them lol.
 
smellysocks12
Not borderline legal, it is completely illegal, except for when you live in Russia, because the government there definitely doesn't give a crap about copyrights of American artists.

Why do they offer SMS purchases to UK customers then? And why hasn't it been shut down yet?
 
:scared: Geez... that was a pretty intense vid. I never heard any song in it though. :odd:
 
Young_Warrior
Limewire... Get your songs there for backup purposes only seeing as you own the game with the song on it you are entitled to download the song as you own it.


Nice try, but it's still illegal.

allofmp3.com

If you live in the UK you don't need a c/card: You just pay with your phone's credit. £2 per album is cheap. The best thing is you can choose lossless files.

Is that a legitimate site? Or are they charging you for giving you illegal files?
 
VIPFREAK
:scared: Geez... that was a pretty intense vid. I never heard any song in it though. :odd:
I heard the music, did you let it go past the ads first. Plus you need good hearing to hear the music in the background of the trailer.
 
Back