What is the best RACECAR in the game?

  • Thread starter Thread starter coby858
  • 24 comments
  • 2,615 views
Messages
162
Messages
coby858
Maybe even a top 3 list in order?

Now I mean no formula cars or X1. Actual Racecars.
 
If u country in straight line no corners then ita the bugAtti fully tuned, but with corners and no f1 cars its

C60 hybrid 05
Minolta and maby the 787b or the peugot 908

Thats just what i Think , but the c60 hybrid is a beaTs in straight Lines and in corners, its a beast
 
i vote +1 for Mazda 787B and Minolta 88C-V!
 
1. The 787 for its great handling
2. The C9 for its raw bestiality
3. The R8 for its effectiveness
 
Toyota Minolta.
Mazda 787b.
Sauber C9.
 
908, 787B, C9 in no particular order.
 
The Sauber C9
Mazda 787B
Bentley speed 8
 
1. Sauber C9. It's so monstrous, it ate my second and third choices.
 
Peugeot 908 HDi FAP. No doubt. :)

5279262081_694cd8db0b_b.jpg
 
I have to admit, since i got the 908 i have enjoyed using it immensely, i want a C9 though :)
 
I love the 908, but the C60 is a "man", hard to keep a lead when one of those is racing against you.
 
1. R10- for more cornering track
2. ZR1 RM- for mix in between
3. Minolta 88C-V for more straight track
 
I'm curious as to why you don't think of the Ferrari F2007 or F2010 as "real racecars".
 
787B Stealth. It has more HP than the normal version. It also has the best sound in the game. Even without stealth I would vote for 787B. The handling gives it an edge over the other cars mentioned. IMHO...
:)
 
Nissan R92C (the King)
Sauber C9 (the Baron)
Minolta 88C (the Knight)
 
The Mazda Autozam AZ-1. Hands down, best car in the game.
 
I have the:

767b,
the minolta,
908,
sauber c9,
speed 8,
gt-one,
r10.

And by far i think the Toyota gt-one is the winner.
Its the fastest in corners of all the racecars i own.
And in terms of acceleration, it's 250kp/h+ acceleration is a bit less than the others but what you lose in the long straights you win in the corners.
The 787b isnt a bad racecar, but i do think its overhyped compared to the 2 toyota's at least.
 
Iv'e got almost every one of thr Group C Cars bar the Bentley (i'll get that one eventually) , also had a 908 and the Audi R10 and traded both for Group C Cars as I prefer them .

On my Track I use to Test all the Cars the Stealth 787B is the Fastest .
Second fastest is the C9 Sauber , 3rd is the Jaguar XJ-9LM , fourth is the Normal 787B ( how the hell can I describe a 787B as normal :lol:) .

Thing is though everyone will say differently as we each drive Differenrtly on Paper alone looking at Pwer to Weight will again argue which is the best .

Best idea get the lot of them 👍

I'm almost there and there by far my favorite lets scare the crap out of myself Cars due to there Insane Speed .

One other Car people forget is the Audi R8 it gets overlooked as it ins't Premium that'll eat most of the LMP stuff for Breakfast and then ask for seconds .

Even with Bob's driving it , it won the 24 Hour Le-Mans Race by over 8 Laps , thats over 24 mins ahead 👍
 
Best idea get the lot of them 👍

I did, I got the lot, and when you race them all, at a variety of different tracks, there's no clear winner, probably Sauber C9 edges it for it's insane grip, especially in the wet.

Each car has strengths and weaknesses.

Other best race cars:

Vette ZR1 Race Modified - A PURE GRINDING MONEY MAKING MACHINE. My vette has done 288 races, 6958.1 miles since new, at least 280 of those races grinding Indy level 23 - hmm, that's roughly 28,000,0000

Falken Tyres R34gtr - This car is just unstoppable, a great Nurburgring Endurance car. It just keeps going and going and going, it can handle bumps, kerbs, bad tyres, wheels on the grass. Plus, it only costs 200,000, puts the 5 million Audi R8 gt3 to shame.
 
Back