What is the best settings for the Driving Force GT?

• Thread starter imaweirdo
  • 4 comments
Most of the time its hard to control. I put "Amateur", Power Assist On, and Feedback Force 1 yet I feel that the PS3 controller does a better job at handling. Is there a way to turn the force feedback to completely 0? What are your suggested settings for a casual racing experience for beginners?

Annoyingly it's just practice, when I converted I was slower for a bit, and in some ways the controller can be more fun because it's so easy to catch over steer.

However after a while I was getting much faster with the wheel and catching over steer feels much more rewarding.

As for settings, I found none to be any easier, I think more force feedback can give better feel of what the car is doing and can work with you in alot of cases, so try and keep that high ish. But it's all about what you find most comfortable.

power assist on, FF 3, simulation

anything over that is really un-realistic, real cars do not provide you with such strong feedback in the wheel like the DFGT does over 3-4FF, even cars with no powersteering.

I just got my DFGT a few days ago and felt the same way. Tight corners were too hard to make with the wheel. I ended up going back to the control for some of the tight courses.
After hours of game play I got used to it and now I can't go back to the controller. Just use it, and you'll see.
BTW, if you want to turn off the force feedback, just unplug the power from the wheel.

Back