What is the best sounding car in GT3??

  • Thread starter Thread starter macc
  • 58 comments
  • 2,886 views
Messages
23
What do people think the best sounding car is?? Personally i like the Aston Martin Vanquish, with standard exhaust, if you stop in any of the tunnels and just rev the engine it sounds just so sweeet!!
:cool: :eek: :cool:
 
I would have to say the Speed 12 TVR is my favorite. :D
 
the vauxhall calibra touring car
 
Originally posted by macc
What do people think the best sounding car is?? Personally i like the Aston Martin Vanquish, with standard exhaust, if you stop in any of the tunnels and just rev the engine it sounds just so sweeet!!
:cool: :eek: :cool:


Yes the Vanquish is also a killer sounding machine....:D
 
Yeah, I have to agree with the Calibra touring car. It sounds bad ass at 16,000 rpm.
 
I love the GT40, it's probably my all time favorite car, but I always thought it sounded like it had asthma.:thatsodd:
 
Originally posted by Tom McDonnell
I love the GT40, it's probably my all time favorite car, but I always thought it sounded like it had asthma.:thatsodd:


I also think it sounds like it has asthma...:D
Okay, well..., maybe not asthma, but it definitely sounds odd...:thatsodd:
 
I got to agree with macc all the way! Aston Martin Vanquish with no extras is.. like he so elegantly put it...sweet :)!! But GT40, Tickford falcon have phat sound too!
 
the 787B's got the good F1 style turbo scream, but was too quiet.
if the tickford falcon had the real life sound, if would cane everything.
but then if all the cars had the proper sounds....
 
Viper GTS-R, love everything about that car!!! :D I often stop in tunnels, just to listen.
 
For me it's the Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT-Apex Shigeno Version. According to the creator of the Gt series they took real samples of this car racing about and tried to emmulate them on the game. Check it out for those who haven't heard this little screamer yet:D
 
My top 5!!

5: Vanquish
4: F094/S
3: R390 GT1
2: GT40
1: OPEL Calibra Touring Car!

Finishing a close 6th is teh Toyota GT1
 
i thought this was the most dissapointing aspect of GT3. The Vanquish probably sounds the meanest but most of the cars sound similar or the same. They should have taken sounds from the fast and the furious those cars really do sound meaty
 
Anything British, TVR, Aston Martin, Vauxhall, they're all great! Japanese cars don't even come close for me.
 
Tuscan speed 6 , vanquish , gt40 , mine's lancer evo (launch it from the 5 gear to hear the deep tone in low-rpms;) )
But the thing that dissapoints me the most is that when you change your exhaust to sport , semi or racing you always get this washing machine sound even if with 6 or more liter displacement V12s or big american V8s , the sound should become more deep , more agressive and LOUDER when you change the exhaust , and every car with high NA- tune up should have this F1-type high scream.
 
According to the people who replied to my question, people think the top 3 sounding cars are:

3: GT40.
2: Opel Calibra Touring Car.
1: Aston Martin Vanquish........My fave!!

Do people agree or is there any other cars that people would like to see in the top 3??
Other votes came in for Tuscan Speed 6 & 12, Honda S2000 LM and the GT-ONE.....:burnout:
 
The 1986 Nigel Mansell F1 car!! I believe he was in a williams then!
 
I think the sound of GT3 i generally poor!!!:mad:

I think that a NA tuned car should scream more. And you do not hear tha enourmes SWOOOOOOSHHHHHHH of a turbo car. Poor.
Infact i like the crispy sound of the Coupe Turbo plus from Fiat. :rolleyes:
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac
<------Viper of course.

I think its the Viper NE of the Vipers. If you got a sys. set up on your TV you will understand why.
You can hear the deep humm on the Vipers just as you accel the car. Thats the best part:D
 
Back