What is the best sounding car in the game?

• Thread starter Harsk100
  • 24 comments
Portugal
South
HarskGaming96
Hi guys! Inspired by an thread of GT Concept, I thought that doing an question about your opinions of best sounding car in GT3.

My best sounding cars in GT3:
1- Chevrolet Corvette C5-R
2- Tickford Falcon
3- Lotus Motorsport Elise (with Racing Exhaust sound)
4- Mercedes-Benz CLK 55 AMG (normal and Racing Exhaust sound)
5- TVR Tuscan Speed 6'00 (normal Exhaust sound)

And yours? If you have any favourite sounding cars in the game, please comment on replies below.

And the NA sounds pretty similar to the Toyota GT One, if I'm correct, in GT4 the Formula GT used a very close sound sample to the Toyota as well.
Correct. It's a high revving v6 sound. The xj220 had it as well except it it was a lot lower, so it was a fairly accurate sample for that car. However, it didn't fit the v8 gt one and the v10 f1 car, it would actually have fit perfectly for the turbo f1 car.

Other cars that sounded nice were the Tuscan, speed 12, zonda, aston vanquish, ruf rgt and the 3400s

the rufs and zondas were certainly different.

i remember doing a lot of races in the viper gtsr in arcade mode. i remember the 787b engine sound well.

hmm, never drove either actually. drove the 3000gt in gt1 only (just bought one gt5, havent driven yet) i bought the 300zx expecting to smash the 80's race, but had trouble still, reset without saving and ended up using the gt-r. (i was very young and not skilled).
might buy both or win. im going for owning every car anyway

Back