What is the car with the highest selling price?

  • Thread starter Thread starter zanxion
  • 9 comments
  • 2,024 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
351
What is the car with the highest selling price that can be bought and be sold in GT5?
 
I think its the Ferrari F40, ive heard that somewhere.
 
that's a tough one...
I think it's the mitsubishi pajero rally raid car (the box on wheels).
its sells from about 130.XXX i think.
please correct me if i'm wrong:)
 
Indeed, seems that the pajero rally raid car seems to be the one with the highest selling price. Still have not been through all cars, but that seems to be the one.
 
Try doing a search its been done a thousand times and its not the pajero.
 
Indeed it is covered elsewhere. But, I am looking for cars that you can always buy. No gifts, or used cars, just those always available as new.
BTW, Both f40 and Pajero sell now for 135Ks.
Thanks.
 
Good info about this. Besides, the F40 still might be the right choice, since it´s always available.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back