What is the difference between Horizon and Motorsport 7?

• Thread starter randys
  • 6 comments
Horizon is open world compared to FM’s track based. It has a career but they haven’t gone very far into detail on it yet (it will have Blueprint though which lets you customize everything down to the track layout itself). Online is also a main focus of the game but it’s not required.

Horizon is open world compared to FM’s track based. It has a career but they haven’t gone very far into detail on it yet (it will have Blueprint though which lets you customize everything down to the track layout itself). Online is also a main focus of the game but it’s not required.
Thanks.

I am trying to decide that or Nascar Heat 3, coming out next month. I am not sure how I would do with the tuning on that though. I have a soft spot for Nascar going back to the days I worked on those type cars as a kid.

Thanks.

I am trying to decide that or Nascar Heat 3, coming out next month. I am not sure how I would do with the tuning on that though. I have a soft spot for Nascar going back to the days I worked on those type cars as a kid.

Horizon is probably the safer bet. The NASCAR series hasn’t been great lately and I would wait and see how the new one turns out before pulling the trigger.

Forza Horizon 2 is free on Games With Gold right now, so go download that.

Forza Horizon 4 will be similar, but with more cars, features etc..

Forza Horizon 2 is free on Games With Gold right now, so go download that.

Forza Horizon 4 will be similar, but with more cars, features etc..
I definitely recommend this approach. It will let you get a feel for Horizon and make a better decision. Also H2 is going end of life at the end of the month, so you might as well get it now because you won't be able to later.

Back