what is the family cup for?

  • Thread starter Thread starter johnnybravo1
  • 15 comments
  • 6,656 views
Messages
25
There is no percentage increase, few credits, so what is it for? what is the use of it? Just for the fun?
 
Just to see how your car stacks up against opponents. And it makes for some good racing practice.
 
It's just a single race option, I prefer the arcade mode because two laps isn't long enough to make the family cup races a good challenge.
 
I think the best challenges are to be found there.... get any car... add +5 (or more the next round) and try to win. You'll have a blast.
 
Practice...

And good way to train Mr. B.
 
Good for getting similar cars for photos, after saving the replay of course. 👍
 
JDW is right, it's the best place to train your B spec driver.
 
yup, training... see how your car goes, etc.
2 laps aint much but it'll put you thru your paces againt 5+ setting on AI.
 
Good for A-spec points too. At least to see how many you can rack up. I was using my 190hp 'Spirits MR-S' on El Capitan, and won easily on level 10 against some 400hp+ cars. It was fun.
 
I find it a good way to learn it as a short competition is better than driving in an empty track.
And choosing your opponents level is a good option (but choosing each f them would have been better)
 
Get a Dodge Ram and the family cup races are pathetically easy. I trounced the opposition in a 177-point race on Test Course.
 
I used it to rack up B-Spec points because you can set the AI difficulty. I set it to -10 to begin with and just ran races with a variety of cars and tracks. The more machine/course/battle points I got, the harder the races became to the point where B-Spec Bella can now easily win a race with a difficulty of +10.
 
ving
bella? wtf?
lol!
A lot of people have named their B-Spec driver B-Spec Bob.

However, my B-Spec driver is female (not to sound sexist or anything but a woman in a racing suit ...) so I named her Bella. True, I could have used "Belinda" or "Betty", but "Bella" sounds the most exotic.
 
Back