What is the fastest car in GT5 not named the Red Bull X1?

[qe="NICKname, post: 9321532, member: 248679"]Either the Red Bull X2010 or the X2011.[/quote]
He said not named red bull sure that includes all x1's

[qe="NICKname, post: 9321532, member: 248679"]Either the Red Bull X2010 or the X2011.
He said not named red bull sure that includes all x1's[/quote]

I think he was being very precise (and maybe a tad facetious, no offence intended). The op specifically refers to red bull x1 only. Neither the red bull x2010 or the red bull x2011 are called the red bull x1. In fact neither is the red bull x2010 prototype although I'm not sure if it is only called that in gt6 as I haven't played gt5 for a while. What about the red bull Sebastian vettel edition, that isn't called the red bull x1 either.

This is a joke by the way, and only intended to be taken as such, in case misunderstood.

The veyron is a beast in a straight line, mine does 292 miles per hour with only power and and a bad transmission setup. Some of my friends have gone past 310 miles per hour in the veyron, but just about anything will be better in the corners.

I think the GT ONE is faster, but the Minolta is the best for actual racing in my opinion. Both are way faster than the FGT too, just can't turn as well. Once you win either, it's game over for the competition.

Back