What is the Fastest Car?

  • Thread starter Thread starter topgeardude
  • 15 comments
  • 1,068 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

topgeardude

(Banned)
Messages
152
What is the fastest car in GT4,This would be stock with nothing on it.Any ideas?
 
please search before starting a new thread
 
OK,but nothing on this came up.

So I think the fastest is either the Toyota GT-One or the Nissan R92CP.
 
Most of the lmp's top out at around 240mph in their stock settings. The fastest here @ the Planet is the toyota gt1 with a topspeed of almost 370 mph.
 
He wants to know at a stock setup. My opinion is the Sauber Mercedes C9 and the Nissan R92cp.
 
He wants to know at a stock setup. My opinion is the Sauber Mercedes C9 and the Nissan R92cp.

Yup. Those two, and the rest of those high-end cars all top out at about 240mph. 💡
Can't forget the R89c, 787b, the Minolta Toyota, R390....and so on. Not much more than 240mph in all of the above with a stock setting. Minus the 787b tops out around 220.
 
Yup. Those two, and the rest of those high-end cars all top out at about 240mph. 💡
Can't forget the R89c, 787b, the Minolta Toyota, R390....and so on. Not much more than 240mph in all of the above with a stock setting. Minus the 787b tops out around 220.
Funny don't you think? A 1991 Le Mans winner 787B tops out at 220.
 
I took the Auto Union V16 to the Test Track just a couple days ago to do a top speed run, stock (didn't do anything to it) and it topped out at around 239 mph (I don't remember exactly but I'm pretty sure it was 239).
 
I once got a Mercedes-Benz SL65 AMG, tuned it to the max, and reached 270 mph.. TOP DOWN.. nice.. :))
 
The SL65 has breached the 300 mph line too, but the issue here was stock cars. I think there are a few roadcars to be considered here too, especially the Cadillac Cien.
But otherwise, Nissan R92CP, Sauber Mercedes C9 and Minolta Toyota 88C-V are all good options here.
 
I did this test a few months ago in stock LMP Cars, it might help.
 
what exactly do u mean by the fastest ? as in the fastest time? highest speed? fastest race car ??
 
why isn't this locked? i reported it
 
why isn't this locked? i reported it

because mods don't work on sundays... you should know it by now. :lol:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back