What is the fastest LMP car in the game?PS4 

• Thread starter Cody Adams
  • 3 comments
Here's a list I made based on observing AI lap times (100% difficulty), as well as my own driving:

LMP1:

1. Aston Martin DBR1-2 (DLC)
  2. Marek RP 339H
  3. Audi R18 TDI
  4. Audi R18 e-tron quattro (DLC)
  5. RWD P30
  6. Toyota TS040 (DLC)
LMP2:
  1. Marek RP 219D
  2. RWD P20
  3. Oreca 03 Nissan / Alpine A450

I always use the slowest entries on the list. Makes for a good challenge.

According to my own testing:

LMP1:
1. RWD P30 LMP1
2. Audi R18 e-tron quattro
3. Toyota TS040 Hybrid
4. Audi R18 TDI
5. Marek RP 339H LMP1
6. Aston Martin DBR1-2

Though the Aston Martin is the slowest overall, I seem to recall it having the highest top speed while running similar downforce settings as the others. I tested on Spa, so the Aston Martin could well be the quickest at La Sarthe with the long straights. But on a typical track they should all be within a second per lap of each other. My own testing on Spa, in terms of lap time, had the quickest RWD and slowest Aston Martin within 0.8 seconds. So whichever is quickest probably isn't as important as which one's handling suits you the best, or which one has the best tire wear, or which one can go longest between fuel stops.

LMP2:
1. RWD P20 LMP2
2. Marek RP 219D LMP2
3. Alpine A450 / Oreca 03 Nissan

For me the RWD was by far the quickest, 0.6 seconds a lap quicker than the Marek, and 1.4 seconds a lap quicker than the open cockpit twins on Spa.

According to my own testing:

LMP1:
1. RWD P30 LMP1
2. Audi R18 e-tron quattro
3. Toyota TS040 Hybrid
4. Audi R18 TDI
5. Marek RP 339H LMP1
6. Aston Martin DBR1-2

Though the Aston Martin is the slowest overall, I seem to recall it having the highest top speed while running similar downforce settings as the others. I tested on Spa, so the Aston Martin could well be the quickest at La Sarthe with the long straights. But on a typical track they should all be within a second per lap of each other. My own testing on Spa, in terms of lap time, had the quickest RWD and slowest Aston Martin within 0.8 seconds. So whichever is quickest probably isn't as important as which one's handling suits you the best, or which one has the best tire wear, or which one can go longest between fuel stops.

LMP2:
1. RWD P20 LMP2
2. Marek RP 219D LMP2
3. Alpine A450 / Oreca 03 Nissan

For me the RWD was by far the quickest, 0.6 seconds a lap quicker than the Marek, and 1.4 seconds a lap quicker than the open cockpit twins on Spa.

Interesting results. 👍 I'll definitely have to run some more tests.

Back