What is the fastest S2000?

  • Thread starter Thread starter razorjesse
  • 12 comments
  • 2,792 views

razorjesse

(Banned)
Messages
103
Canada
B.C
Messages
razorcrazor
i would like to know wich honda S2000 is the fastest excluding the race cars, amuse ones. just need to know the fastest factory one
 
The opera is the fastest, otherwise if you want to know the year model that is the faster I'm not sure which. Probably the latest one. You could also test it yourself btw. Because what is faster for some people might not be for you.
 
highest HP lowest weight high torque and the opera is aftermarket so tht no good
 
razorjesse
highest HP lowest weight high torque and the opera is aftermarket so tht no good

I think there all pretty much 276hp if I'm guessing right. I'm not on my PS ATM so I couldn't tell you for sure.
 
All of them are almost the same, but the '03 / '04 S2000s are a few tenths faster.
 
Pretty sure the Spec V is the fastest S2000


Edit: Type V US
 
so many s2000 on this game
 
I think there all pretty much 276hp if I'm guessing right.

You're not. The most power I've gotten out of a "production" road car (made by Honda, and not the LM) was 257hp from a US model '03 after 193 miles break-in and overhaul.
 
The one I tuned Lol
 
My 03 s2000 is ~439hp, a little more then 06 s2000. There's so many s2000: 99, 00, (01)?, 03, 06, J, US, EU, base, type V. Its all still based on tuning, track, and driver.
 
Last edited:
type v seems to be fastest for drag

ill probly look for it
 
Back