What is the GT5 V.I.P. forum?

  • Thread starter Thread starter KinLM
  • 28 comments
  • 1,884 views
Messages
2,027
United States
Azle, Texas, USA
Messages
GTP_KinLM
Messages
KinLM
I've always wondered what it is, does anybody on here have an answer? And furthermore, how might you get access to it? I did much searching and have found no answers, so I have resorted to this.
 
McClarenDesign
Try using "premium account" for your search.

Www.Gtplanet.net/store

Order now and get a free ninja!

Thanks! I always wanted a ninja so I can shut my neighbor up!
 
All I can tell you is, Kaz is a super mod admin in the VIP forum.
 
ZohsixGT5
All I can tell you is, Kaz is a super mod admin in the VIP forum.

I once got banned, but couldn't understand why.

I don't read Japanese.
 
first rule of the VIP forum, don't talk about the VIP forum. Do I need to remind you what the second rule is?
 
Rule #2
Unicorns are allowed on Tuesdays
 
OP, if we told you, we'd have to kill you...
 
Jaywalker
OP, if we told you, we'd have to kill you...

It's funny because you don't know what's in it either.

Wait a minute... The secret is out! Everybody run! Anarchy!!!
 
It's funny because you don't know what's in it either.

Wait a minute... The secret is out! Everybody run! Anarchy!!!

And you know that how?
 
Because your name isn't red.
 
Last edited:
Ah, ok. So you know all my GTP ID's then...
 
Famines viewing...gotta get the last post before he closes hahah ;) Just messin' with you. It gives a pretty good description of what is in the vip forums when you go to buy it. There's a lot more "Uncensored" stuff from what i could see lol.
 
VIP - Various Idiots Procrastinating... I know, I'm on of them. :)
 
I've been wondering if anything in there is still related to Gran Turismo 5? Or just naked babes anyway? :lol:
 
Chuck Norris is THE Mod in the V.I.P....and there are strippers.
 
KiroKai
I've been wondering if anything in there is still related to Gran Turismo 5? Or just naked babes anyway? :lol:

Naked babes playing GT5.
 
VIP- A Very Important Person, or VIP is a person who is accorded special privileges due to his or her status or importance.


So with that in mind, you should only buy Premium if you truely are a Very Important Person. We spend most of our time in the VIP area congratulating each other on just how important we are, and/or arguing about who is the most important of all. The question is, how important do you think you are; important or "very important"?


:sly:
 
In the V.I.P. Forums
Theres *long pause*
Stuff :sly:.
 
We all post Photo Mode pictures of slammed and blacked out Japanese luxury saloons with ridiculous camber.



An example of one i didn't produce earlier.
 
Last edited:
We all post Photo Mode pictures of slammed and blacked out Japanese luxury saloons with ridiculous camber.



An example of one i didn't produce earlier.

You have mistaken us for the very idiotic people...they are down the hall and to the right :sly:
 
I heard that it's "Tiramisu Tuesdays" and "Belgian Waffle Wednesdays" on alternating weeks, delivered for free by Jordan himself to all premium paying members. I was told you even get a free bobblehead toy of Kaz with his signiture enscribed on a used napkin after 3 years of membership.
 
I could tell you, but then I'd have to ban you and have your internet access obliterated.

And no one wants that. :dopey:
 
Terronium-12
I could tell you, but then I'd have to ban you and have your internet access obliterated.

And no one wants that. :dopey:

* OP's reaction *

14340d1343533225t-slyhawk66s-random-daily-stories-13-scared-guy-meme-facebook-chat-code.jpg
 
I've always wondered what it is, does anybody on here have an answer? And furthermore, how might you get access to it? I did much searching and have found no answers, so I have resorted to this.
I heard the party area is a 99% accurate replica of the 10 forward lounge from Star Trek The Next Generation :dopey:
 
Back