What is the Hold Up with Sony on the Assetto Corsa Updates??PS4 

United States
United States
From what I understand the updates for Assetto Corsa So PS4 and XBOX One Players can use Red Pack and the Japanese Pack is waiting for approval from Sony.:indiff:

How close are we: (PS4-XBOX One owners) to getting the latest Assetto Corsa Updates????:confused:

I live in Indonesia and besides my "nosoks" account I have an Indonesian account to accommodate purchases to my Asian ps4. 6weeks on and still no dlc available for AC. I've sent messages to AC and Sony but no response. Such a shame as I'm really enjoying AC

From what I understand the updates for Assetto Corsa So PS4 and XBOX One Players can use Red Pack and the Japanese Pack is waiting for approval from Sony.:indiff:

How close are we: (PS4-XBOX One owners) to getting the latest Assetto Corsa Updates????:confused:
Was it ever confirmed by Kunos that patch was send to sony/ms for certification....?

Don't recall Kunos saying that patch went for certification.....Only that once its been sent to sony\m.s that time frame is out of their hands....I could be wrong , as long as its in November. By the sounds of it its a pretty big patch , if they moving on to vers. 1.09...

Back