What Is The Maximum Level? Saw Somone With Level 0

• Thread starter Cassius101
  • 6 comments

Cassius101

(Banned)
Canada
Toronto
Legionaire88
I was playing not long ago and someone told me that after you get to 250 your rank goes back to 0, he was level 0 to. I thought they increased the level to 999, I would not like going beyond 250 just to have a level 0 on my tag, that would not look so great. I was thinking maybe he got beyond level 250 before they had an update which increased the level cap, still, I have not seen anyone beyond level 220 when I have been playing multiplayer.

So is it possible to be level 534 and have that number on your tag instead of 0?

It is still not fixed, I was planning on going through all the event list since I am on the last career mode section, I will go over 255, I don't want my damn rank to reset after that. The devs better fix this!

Last edited:
It is still not fixed, I was planning on going through all the event list since I am on the last career mode section, I will go over 255, I don't want my damn rank to reset after that. The devs better fix this!
It won't be fixed now if it hasn't already. Not that big a problem really, it's just a number and in know way represents skill or anything important.

I guess not. :crazy:

Lol it's ok, I already knew of this problem long ago so searching for it was easy.

The only place it shows as level 0 is online, your actual rank will still show the correct level in single player.

I've never understood the big deal with this as it doesn't affect anything other than someone you race with on line might think your level is lower than it really is

Back