paskowitz Messages 3,239 New York Messages thepatriots Jul 16, 2011 #1 There are a lot of great books from the 90's but I have yet to find anything recent. Thanks.
Omnis Not Even A Real Mod Staff Emeritus Messages 39,164 Application hell Messages MP-Omnis Jul 17, 2011 #2 That's because the only innovation left in motorsport is all political.
W3H5 New Member Premium Messages 30,458 Thailand Jul 17, 2011 #3 The internet is pretty good source for information. I haven't bought a book in a long time thanks to the web.
The internet is pretty good source for information. I haven't bought a book in a long time thanks to the web.
S Submerged Premium Messages 3,152 UK Jul 17, 2011 #4 Omnis That's because the only innovation left in motorsport is all political. Click to expand... That made me giggle. Harsh, but true.
Omnis That's because the only innovation left in motorsport is all political. Click to expand... That made me giggle. Harsh, but true.