What is the new reset time (CMT)?

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTP_Rcrcool9
  • 7 comments
  • 590 views

GTP_Rcrcool9

(Banned)
Messages
174
Messages
GTP_Rcrcool9
I've been getting that daily limit crap a lot after 7 PM and need to know.
 
im wondering too when it is for gmt+1 (belgium)
i think its around 1 or 2 am gmt+1
 
It's 0100 GMT for me. Tried to send a car at 0020 last night, couldn't, tried again at 0100, it worked.
 
It's 0100 GMT for me. Tried to send a car at 0020 last night, couldn't, tried again at 0100, it worked.

That'd be 0000GMT then, as usual. The UK is on British Summertime right now, which is GMT +1/
 
That'd be 0000GMT then, as usual. The UK is on British Summertime right now, which is GMT +1/

Right you are, of course, and I can't even use the old 'it's early and I haven't had my coffee yet' excuse.
 
That still doesn't answer my question.
 
Same as it's always been... clocks go back and clocks go forward, everyone knows that lmao
 
Back