What is this game?

• Thread starter Neddo
  • 6 comments
I just stumbled upon good looking game on NFS Theories forum

c_HEFeWUV7A.jpg

VnMYMynQ.jpg

YWKzYaqe.png

"

This is thread: http://needforspeedtheories.boards.net/thread/888/forum-game-stupid-theories?page=6
Unfortunatly this is a troll forum so they will probably troll you if you ask

Last edited:
Another photo:

3n0pXrnv.jpg

From the looks of it it seems like some kind of mobile game. But at the same time, I'm not convinced that it's even a real Need For Speed. The graphics engine doesn't remind me of any mobile NFS games like No Limits, MW, etc.

---

Speaking of NFS Theories, I think it should have stayed locked to the public where only a certain few knowledgeable people can post. Oh well.

Another photo:

3n0pXrnv.jpg

From the looks of it it seems like some kind of mobile game. But at the same time, I'm not convinced that it's even a real Need For Speed. The graphics engine doesn't remind me of any mobile NFS games like No Limits, MW, etc.

---

Speaking of NFS Theories, I think it should have stayed locked to the public where only a certain few knowledgeable people can post. Oh well.

I think it may be some kind of The Run/Hot pUrsuit fanmade remake made with Crysis engine or Trackmania mods.

Well it may truly be a leaked nfs.

The cars lack consistency (for the lack of a better word; things like the number plates) and detail (most notably the tail lights of the C63 Black Series), the environment uses very low-quality textures (just look at the road!) and overall, the screenshots look more like snapshots than anything else. Somebody probably just threw together a few assets in a game engine of their choice (or modded another game, even though it doesn't look similar to anything I know of) and put a logo on it. Funnily enough, the name "Redline" in combination with NFS has been used for a rumor already in 2012, although the game was supposed to be headed in a completely different direction (muscle car-oriented) - sadly I couldn't find an English version of it.
That NFSTheories site ... I could say what's on my mind regarding that site but that would probably get me banned. :lol:

The cars lack consistency (for the lack of a better word; things like the number plates) and detail (most notably the tail lights of the C63 Black Series), the environment uses very low-quality textures (just look at the road!) and overall, the screenshots look more like snapshots than anything else. Somebody probably just threw together a few assets in a game engine of their choice (or modded another game, even though it doesn't look similar to anything I know of) and put a logo on it. Funnily enough, the name "Redline" in combination with NFS has been used for a rumor already in 2012, although the game was supposed to be headed in a completely different direction (muscle car-oriented) - sadly I couldn't find an English version of it.
That NFSTheories site ... I could say what's on my mind regarding that site but that would probably get me banned. :lol:
If they are going for a NFS game where they'll feature muscle cars only, will it be a successor to Motor City Online?

NFST member here.
First of all, question - EVEN THE THREAD'S TITLE SAYS THAT ITS CONTENTS ARE TO NOT TO BE TAKEN SERIOUS, how could you consider this a real thing? If there would be an actual announcement, it'd appear at NFS's Facebook/Twitter first.
Secondly, what Boxout said - this actually is a Trackmania mod.
Thirdly, not really relevant, but I feel the need to say that, - yes, NFST's community is cancer. No wonder the original NFST was closed. Sadly, that's the only place where you can find a good load of info on NFS series games' leftover/hidden/unused stuff in one place, so I have no choice but to cope with the not-so-clever part of the site's population.

tl;dr - FAKE. Case closed.

Back