What is up with my DS3?

  • Thread starter Thread starter C_Raccoon23
  • 3 comments
  • 493 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

C_Raccoon23

Local Trash Panda 🦝
Premium
Messages
5,771
United States
USA
Messages
TPC_Raccooon23
Messages
CRaccoon23
Okay, so here's the problem.

I use my DS3 for the drift trials, but for some reason I can no longer steer my cars using the analog sticks or directional pads. The car doesn't respond at all. It just keeps driving in a straight line. I don't know what is wrong with it. I tried turning off the controller and then turning it back on, but that doesn't work. And it can't be broken, because I can navigate GT5's menus with both the analog sticks and directional pads.

This is just very odd, since my DS3 was working perfectly for this game just yesterday. Any insight on this problem is appreciated. Thanks!
 
Check your settings in the options menu, check your steering sensitivity, then check the user manual for your DS3.
 
Your control mapping might have glitched and changed steering to some wired button arrangement. Or if your wheel us still plugged in while you try using the DS3 and GT5 is only picking up the wheel's steering inputs.
 
Or if your wheel us still plugged in while you try using the DS3 and GT5 is only picking up the wheel's steering inputs.

Oh boy...that's exactly what the problem was. I didn't realize my wheel was still plugged into my PS3 when I used it hours ago. I feel pretty silly now. :lol:

Thanks to both posts. At least nothing wasn't screwed up in the first place. 👍
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back