What is up with the steering wheel...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Snacker1281
  • 2 comments
  • 352 views
Messages
19
I have a Sidewinder Force Feedback brand new which I bought for my computer and I thought what the heck I'll try it on PS2 with GT3. Well it doesnt work. The guy at the store says oh yeah that one definately works with the PS2 so I buy it and it dont. I then bring it back and they wont let me return it because its open so I was just wondering if anyone else has this problem and if they have a way to fix it. Thanks.
 
You need to go back to that store and find out what exactly their return policy is. But first and foremost, if one of their employee's told you that it would work with GT3 and it didn't, you need to explain that to them. You should definately be able to get your money back or at least get an exchange or store credit due to the employee giving you incorrect information. Just go in there and raise some serious hell with the stores manager, they will usually work something out with you.
If all fails and you are unable to reach a mutual agreement, don't ever go back to that store again.
 
sue their umm (can i say the a word?) anyway yea, so just sue them
 
Back