What is your auto-text ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter diptob79
  • 7 comments
  • 1,669 views
Messages
830
Indonesia
JAKARTA
Messages
GTIC_omDidit
Hi All...

I would like to know what is your auto text during online racing.
I found broad variety of messages used by players around the world. Some of them are polite, some funny, and some others are offensive :)

I will start by my auto text:
Greetings: "Hello how are you apakabar... "
Winning: "... that was breathtaking !!"
Goodbye: "Catch you later, ciaoo.. "

Now, how about you guys?

Sorry if this has been posted before.
 
I deleted all the auto texts.
 
I think mine says "I'm not a yokel" or something, I don't race online much.
 
Greeting "Hide your wife and daughters"
Win "iShift, you are awesome!"
depart "do it ride good"
 
Greeting: sup fool?
Win: You lose
Goodbye: adios muchachos
 
There should be an option to edit information your home page, it's in there somewhere.

Mine is;
On entry - A racing legend has entered.
Upon winning - The racing legend has won!
Leaving -The racing legend departs.

Sounds like i'm a bit up myself but it's for joke purposes only. :)
 
As a bit of a Nascar freak, mine are as follows

Entry : Buggity Buggity Buggity
Win : So you like chasin' M&M's?
Leave : It's late and my eyes hurt.
 
Back