Originally posted by M5Power
I think maybe your expectations were a tad too high.
Originally posted by Scaff
Nope, I just believe (and I'm not alone) that Audi have lost the way over the last decade.
A company that has produced some great drivers cars (and its driving more than the cars that floats my boat) moved more into the realm of image and straight line performance.
Originally posted by Scaff
Personally I think this was crafted by gods own hand.
Originally posted by M5Power
Yeah - these are much better than the current models:
Originally posted by Scaff
Evo (UK motoring mag) did a track comparison of the following cars:
Lotus Elan S2
Toyota MR2 (latest version)
Mazda MX5
As far as handling and lap times went the Elan wiped the floor with the more modern cars, however I know which I would rather be in during an accident and it is not the Elan.
Originally posted by sliderulz
I've got that mag, the new smart roadster was there too.