What is your favorite cam/view when driving?

  • Thread starter Thread starter TheToad263
  • 6 comments
  • 618 views

What is your preferred driving view?

  • Bumper Cam

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Hood Cam

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Cockpit Cam

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Behind Car Cam

    Votes: 2 22.2%

  • Total voters
    9
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheToad263

(Banned)
Messages
204
Messages
TheToad263
I personally like the view from behind the car because it gives you a the best view of the car and its surroundings on all four sides. Sometimes I will switch and use the bumper cam for certain races but I would say I use the rear cam 80% of the time.
 
Hood, or bumper cam. I like hood more, but I wish it offered a rear view mirror.
 
Bumper Cam!
 
Hood Cam, sometimes cockpit.
 
Bumper is the only way to go. It makes everything just better. The sense of speed, the feel of the car, cornering accuracy...

When I made the switch from behind-the-car to bumper in GT4, it took seconds off my lap times.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back