What is your favorite Horizon intro song so far?

• Thread starter Populuxe
  • 14 comments

What is your favorite Forza Horizon theme song?

• Forza Horizon 1 Language by Porter Robinson

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Forza Horizon 2 Nocturne by Keeno

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • Forza Horizon 3 Ingrid is a Hybrid by Dusky

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Forza Horizon 4 A Moment Apart by Odesza

Votes: 12 38.7%
  • Forza Horizon 5 Encanto by Urbandawn

Votes: 2 6.5%

• Total voters

Populuxe

シアトル買い出し紀行
Premium
United States
Seattle-ish
What is your favorite Horizon theme song?

Forza Horizon 1 Language by Porter Robinson

Forza Horizon 2 Nocturne by Keeno

Forza Horizon 3 Ingrid is a Hybrid by Dusky

Forza Horizon 4 A Moment Apart by Odesza

Forza Horizon 5 Encanto by Urbandawn

Great thread!!! For me it has to be FH2 for the theme music. For the radio station track list FH3 wins that one though.

To me, FH1’s theme song as well radio stations were something else.

It was definitely one of the best eras of Drum&Bass and the fact that the theme song is among my favourites just makes my choice so much easier.

So, before I say anything else, I'm someone who jumped into Forza with Horizon 4, and A Moment Apart will always feel a little special, in the sense that this was the game that essentially brought me back to racing games after a long hiatus. Not to get too personal, but the intro music does have a little extra emotional feel to me.

From the point of view of personal taste, though... even though I haven't had the chance to play FH3, Ingrid is a Hybrid is the best-sounding intro song, to me at least, closely followed by A Moment Apart.

Nocturne is a great drum'n'bass piece and I'm always down for more drum'n'bass.

Encanto is all right, it's thematic, it fits FH5 perfectly, but it's not what I usually listen to, so I guess it goes in fourth place. As for Language it doesn't really hit for me.

So here goes my ranking:
  • FH3
  • FH4
  • FH2
  • FH5
  • FH1

For me the FH5 theme, it’s more quiet and less noisy than the others. Ideal if you start up the game but leave the controller to quickly go do something. Other than that, I like it the most as well just as a song, and it fits the Mexico theme perfect!

FH1 theme for me. Something about how different Horizon was at the time, along with the melody on the piano, had a huge impact on young me. Still one of my favorite songs.

It's hard for me to decide since I like them all. However, my family really enjoys the current one.
My son once told me that I didn't need to push the start button since he could listen to the Horizon 5 intro all day long.

This is going to sound cynical...but the themes for 3 & 4 just remind me of absurdly long load times. I have no memory of the FH1 intro song, didn't play 2 nor 5. I guess 3 is the least bad. To be honest, I don't really get on with the music in these games (which to me just sounds like hours and hours of the mildest EDM, but I digress), I mostly turn it off. I can only remember a single track from FH4 that I actually liked - Who Knows by Protoje - and actually none from FH3. The way the music is implemented in FH4 is particularly annoying for me with short, looped segments of the same tracks used over and over again on various screens. The classical music station in particular almost feels like a joke with a handful of only the most easily-digestible and/or cliché pieces - basically royalty-free TV commercial music. The music selections are like the roads and most of the cars - designed entirely for fast-paced & easy action - no chill and also no edge. Just mild.

Last edited:
5, 2, 1, 3, 4
Encanto is simply magical, in my opinion. Hoping for a slight chance that maybe the 10th anniversary update brings the other title themes back and sorta shuffles them at random?

Can´t really decide between FH1, FH3 and FH4. I played 4 first. I wonder why FH2 has more votes than FH1
Because more people like it better out of those who voted? Strange question.

Last edited:
Back