What is your favorite Lyrics..?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter carrythomas
  • 1 comments
  • 1,320 views
Messages
3
Messages
ewferfg
Hi guys,

Post your favourite lyrics here. Read other people favourites aswell and write what you think of them.
The Heretic Anthem

I'm a pop star threat and I'm not dead yet
Got a super dred bet with an angel drug head
Like a dead beat winner, I want to be a sinner
An idolized bang for the industry killer
A hideous man that you don't understand
Throw a suicide party and I'm guaranteed to ****ing snap
It's evilsonic, it's pornoholic
Breakdowns, obscenities, it's all I wanna be

Chorus
If you're 555, then I'm 666
If you're 555, I'm 666
If you're 555, then I'm 666 what's it like to be a heretic?
If you're 555, I'm 666, what's it like to be a heretic?

Everybody's so infatuated
Everybody's so completely sure of what we are
Everybody defamates from miles away
But face to face, they haven't got a thing to say
I bleed for this and I bleed for you
Still you look in my face like I'm somebody new
TOY - nobody wants anything I've got
Which is fine, because you're made of
Everything - I'm - NOT

If you're 555, then I'm 666
If you're 555, I'm 666
If you're 555, then I'm 666 what's it like to be a heretic?
If you're 555, I'm 666, what's it like to be a heretic?

HERETIC!!

30 seconds, 16, 8, 4, lemme tell you why
I haven't the slightest, I'm teaching your brightest
They're listening, clamoring
All the money in the world can't buy me
GO AHEAD, LIE TO ME
Tell me again how you're tortured
I wanna know how you followed your orders so well
You're full of ****
You had a dream, but this ain't it

If you're 555, then I'm 666
If you're 555, I'm 666
If you're 555, then I'm 666
If you're 555, I'm 666
If you're 555, then I'm 666, what's it like to be a heretic?
If you're 555, then I'm 666, what's it like to be a heretic?
If you're 555, then I'm 666, what's it like to be a heretic?
If you're 555, then I'm 666, what's it like to be A HERETIC?
A HERETIC!!!

what about yours..?
 
Back