What is your favorite road car(s) in the game?

  • Thread starter Thread starter RazorsEdge
  • 20 comments
  • 1,446 views
Messages
600
Messages
w1ltzu
I used search and I couldn't find a thread like this, so I started this thread.
Question is:"What is your favorite road car in the game?"
Because I couldn't just mention one, I made a list:

My top 7:
7. Aston Martin DB9 Coupe '06
6. Ferrari F40 '92
5. Jaguar E-TYPE Coupe '61 *
4. Mercedes-Benz SL 55 AMG (R230) '02 *
3. Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione '08 **
2. Lamborghini Miura P400 Bertone Prototype CN.0706 '67 ***
1. McLaren F1 '94 ****

*Drifting is so fun with this thing.
**Although it's not the best, it's somehow fun to drive and looks very good.
***Just so fun to drive and looks also very good.
****It's number 1 because it is my all time favorite car.

Edit: I found the favorite car thread but not a favorite road car thread.
 
I actually have one car that I really love and that is the Honda NSX R :)
 
Tend to lean towards these quite a bit for online use:

McLaren F1 '94
Honda CIVIC SiR-II (EG) ‘95
Honda NSX Type R ‘02
Amuse S2000 GT1 ‘04
Honda S2000 ‘06
Ferrari SP1 ‘08
 
Hmmmm:

5.Peugeot 908 HDI
4.Caterham 7
3.Ferrari Enzo
2.Audi R8 v10
1.Ferrari 458

On cars I hate the Formula GT and Mclaren F1 (too sideways when serious) come to mind.
 
My all-time favorite is the Shelby Cobra

I've done the Laguna Seca 200 in it 5 times because it's so much fun to drive there.
 
Honda CR-Z

most fun i had with a FF car
 
Definitely the Honda NSX-R, it's such a beautiful piece of engineering and passion. I truly love the balance and finesse of the car.

After that would probably be the legendary Mclaren F1.
 
Nissan R390 GT1 Road Car
 
McLaren F1, the Shelby Cobra is my favorite car of all time.

McLaren is my most used car and the Cobra is just my personal favorite.
 
-1: Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG :D
-2: Dodge Challenger SRT8
-3: Mazda RX-7 FD3S
-4: Nissan Skyline GT-R R34

That comes to mind...
 
Honda NSX LM Prototype Road Car
 
430 Scuderia, one of my fav cars to drive in GT5.
 
Lotus Carlton - 90's old school cool hated by BMW and Merc at the time
Ferrari 430 Scuderia
Lamboghini Murcielago SV - sounds incredible
 
My favourite road cars all have a fully tuned along with body upgrades, painted with matte black and black rims...and ride height to the minimum. I call them "Tha Stealth":D
Members of "Tha Stealth":
McLaren MP4
Ferrari 458 Italia
Mercedes SLR
Lexus LFA
and The One -> Ferrari F40:tup:
 
Sig
and the Murcielago SV
 
Back