What is your favourite rally car in GT4?

  • Thread starter Thread starter exhorst
  • 20 comments
  • 2,316 views
Messages
206
Question 1 is: Whats is your favourite competition rally car in GT4 (eg. Ford Focus Rally Car, Subaru Impreza Rally Car, Evo Rally Cars.) It can be any competition rally car in GT4, not just the new ones.

and Question 2 is what is your favourite road car to drive in a rally?

describe why your favourite rally car is your favourite, or what you like about it most, (eg sound, stability, speed, easy to drive etc.) And please dont post useless stuff like saying "i dont really care about rallying".

My personal favourite is the Escort Rally car, its speedy, loads of grip and so fast around corners and so easy to drift through hard corners.
 
I dont do a lot of rallying, but my favourite would have to be either:
The Renault 5 Maxi Turbo (seen it in RL)
The Lancia Delta HF Integrale (seen it in RL)
Or the evo 6 rally car.

I cant decide which :lol: probably the Renault or Mitsubishi.
 
Subaru Imprezza WRX STI rally car
or
Citroen Xsara Rally Car
 
Evo super rally car, it just fits my style....I dont use any other to race in the rally.
 
escudo for smoking the hard rallies, and the ford rs200 for having fun.
 
Rally Car: Toyota RSC Rally Raid Car
Road Car: Subau Impreza 22B
 
RS 200

[ok drifter with great speed]

or My rally car built off a stock evo 5 [I think it's 5]

[GREAT drifter, but a little slower, can be solved with turbo, but don't want as much lag]
 
i dont rly like the rsc rally raid car but it got me through some hard times at the beginning of the game and hekoed to make sme money for my impreza and crz(my first car).
 
Subaru Impreza Rally Car '99, or any Impreza rally, there's like 4 of them.

For road car, and this is what I use for every rally, is the STi Spec-C. Guarenteed to win with that.
 
Mitsubishi Evo super rally car. handling, revs, fits perfect to my driving style.
A bit expensive though.
 
the impreza prototype and the '01 impreza rally car (i think...) are exactly the same except the prototype doesnt have all the sponsors on it. I dont see why they bothered, i mean, they could have put a mark 1 escort in the game instead of that lol.
 
Rally Car: Puegot 205 Evo. 2 Super Rally Car
Road Car: DeLorean DMC-12 S2 (just good enough to win the easy off-road rallies, but it smokes everyone in the tarmac rallies).
 
Toyota's rally raid vehicles are dam awesomeo. They have great balance when cornering, and some real grunt off the line...

I wish they had an MDX or CRV in the game.
 
the escort pwnz!!! and looks good to boot.... i do have a scooby that i have set up for road races tho and its good...

how bout the pajero? ;)
 
havent tried the pajero yet. Havent got it yet is wat i should be saying..lol
 
Peugeot 205 T16 E2 or Lancia Delta S4.

Both are very very fun to drive.
 
ford rs 200 raallly car is my fave. a monster but still easy to control.
i dont really have a favorite road rally car yet
 
oh wait, my favorite road rally car so far is the 98 audi s4 (in that dark coffee brown)
you can put like stage 3 turbo on it which takes it upto like 450hp and it feels stable, keeps straight, turns really well for a 4wd long wheelbase
 
My favourite rally car is the Hyundai Excel Rally Car. I find that all the WRC cars are very similar, so by taking this one I feel like I'm accomplishing more, helping the underdog claw it's way to the top. :)

As for road cars on the dirt, I like to take the ol' school muscle cars. You get the great sound to listen to, plus plenty of tail-out action and handling that's just plain scary :scared:. The SUV's are fun too. :)
 
Back