What is your favourite Track and Car so far?

• Thread starter torque99
  • 14 comments
England
England
General chat really and just seeing now Drive Club is 4 months(ish) old and you guys are still on it and with the new DLC out. Is there one track and car you would head to if you could only choose one race and a reason if you have one?

My current choice now the dlc is out is:

Car: Ferrari F50 -old school fav!

Track: Chile: Putre (Point to Point)-good long track with a mix of scenery/mountains and fast roads with some air thrown in down hill!

Picture from my recent photo thread :D

DRIVECLUB™_20150226072110.jpg

My favourite car thus far is the C-X75 (I know it's from the previous DLC). It's less skittish than the other hypercars and makes better use of it's hybrid boost than the P1.

My favourite track is a tie between Loch Duich and The Kyle in Scotland as we in Scotland have some of the most beautiful scenery and winding roads in the UK. Plus racing past Eilan Donan Castle and over the Skye Bridge gives me lots of satisfaction.
16395273657_3962ff3d75_b.jpg

Favourite track is BHR and its variants in Scotland (at least I have most kilometers driven there). Asagiri is a good track too and maybe my number two choice at the moment. New Kobago is very interesting track too. Favourite car is much more difficult to say, because it seems to change from one to another depending on day and playing mood. However, if just one must be picked I'd say that Alfa Romeo 8C is my current choice, but I like most of the Audis and Ferraris too.

I know you mean 4c ;) 8c Competizione isn't in the game yet 👍 but yes that is a fun little car to thrash about and I wish they would release more hot hatches and sports next.

Yes, I meant 4C.... I was playing FH2 today and drove 8C in it. :) I hope too that DC will get more 'compact' sports cars. And I would like to see some oldies too: Jag E-type for example would be a nice one to have. And Alfa Giulia TZ 1965...well, one can always dream...

BMW M5 2013 and Wester Ross Reverse in Scotland...

Or Koenigsegg One:1 also on Wester Ross Reverse... Currently 2nd in the world!!!

I think overall I enjoy the most the mono as far as cars go, it's just nice & quick and fun to drive... in terms of tracks it's harder to pick, BHR, the venom hot lap one, and a couple of the Canadian ones are all super fun...

I really can't answer either of those questions with any real definition. I truly like a lot of the cars and endeavour to give them all a fair go on all tracks - having the DLC cars really mixes things up nicely, I am currently getting familiar with the new Corvette and it's proving nicely competitive for it's class.

Tracks...I feel the same. I will say though that the only circuit tracks I enjoy are Atlanterhavsvegen, all of the Japanese circuits and Tamil Nadu. I tend to enjoy point-to-point the most.

Track: Kobago
Car: Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag CX-75, just recently replaced the Venom that still has a special place in my heart. The Mono is great fun, too. So there you have it, my Top 3. :D

Track: the Chile circuit track with the big observatory (I never remember the names of the tracks in this game)
Car: Aston Martin Zagato

Such a tough question, because there is no wrong answer but here goes!
Favorite track: Cayoosh Point
Favorite Car: The Viper
Like I said, no wrong answer. Every car and track is fantastic.

Back