What is your first Xbox console you've owned?

• Thread starter GTxForza
  • 8 comments
My first was the crystal edition of the first Xbox. The only other one I've owned is the Xbox one X.

Neither machine saw much use but Forza was the reason for both.

The original standard edition Xbox was my first and have had each Xbox since. Though, I had the original pretty late and didn't play many games on it other than the original Forza, Halo, Rallisport and PGR. I preferred the Gamecube at the time and didn't own a PS2, weirdly. I still have the original Xbox somewhere!

I started off with the original Xbox. From there, I got an Xbox 360 which got RRoD just before the 2 year mark. The Playstation 3 became my choice of platform for about 7 years before going back to Xbox - The main reason being Forza.

As for the current generation, I owned a 1TB Xbox One which I traded for an Xbox One X.

I didn't get into Xbox unti only a few years ago. My first Xbox console was and still is a 1TB Xbox One Advanced Warfare Edition.

My first Xbox was the fat XB1 that i bought back in August 2016 and I had to cross borders (Bahrain to Dammam, KSA) just to do so. By then, XB1 Slim were already released in other market but Xbox wouldn't officially sell the XB1 in the Gulf until months later (Thank you, Microsoft).

I mainly bought it for FH3 and FM6 but right now, it's collecting dust as we speak since i have a Windows 10 rig and Playstation was always my prefer choice for console gaming anyways. Was it worth it? Yes, i got to experience Forza for the first time ever.

I recently bought a second hand XB 360 for $80 but it's also collecting dust right now.

360 that I bought solely for Ace Combat 6, I ended it up giving it away a few years later. However I'm considering dabbling in some Xbox again this gen.

Last edited:
Back