What is your opinion on GT PSP?

• Thread starter GTchicken
  • 15 comments
United States
United States
Gran Turismo PSP has excellent graphics for the psp, its fun, and has a considerable amount of content. On the downside, it gets boring very quickly after awhile and no simulaton mode makes the game even more boring. Over all I dont love GT PSP, but dont hate it either. I was excited and got GT PSP right when it came out and played it or hours. What is your opinion of GT PSP?

Last edited:
I play it sometimes when I'm bored and want to collect every car in the game.

Despite that, there isn't a lot to do in GTPSP. Unless they do another DLC which will never happen.

GTPSP is a good game, but I was expecting more from it when it came out in 2009.

If GT PSP allowed you to tune your car and also you get to race 15 other AIs like in GT5, then that would be something fun to consider in the game. However, it does not but despite these, I was still able to have fun with it when it came out almost 4 years ago. It was even my favorite racing game for PSP. Lol memories.

In my opinion, PD should have spent more time making a title for this:

pcp-station.jpg

In all seriousness, I have tried GTPSP for a few minutes and I am not a big fan. A car sim can be good but, to begin with, GT games are rather dry, and pared with the limitations of the PSP...I don't think that's much good

Totally love it and still playing it everyday.

I think many people don't get the idea of GTPSP, it's target for the player to kill some time and enjoy casual race. If the player want to enjoy full GT experience, then you should go to GT5.

Moreover, considering it has 800+ cars with cockpit, including many real world tracks and realistic physics, GTPSP is the most realistic racing game in mobile platform even now, and I think every GT or racing simulation fans should not miss this game.

lemans2005
Totally love it and still playing it everyday.

I think many people don't get the idea of GTPSP, it's target for the player to kill some time and enjoy casual race. If the player want to enjoy full GT experience, then you should go to GT5.

Moreover, considering it has 800+ cars with cockpit, including many real world tracks and realistic physics, GTPSP is the most realistic racing game in mobile platform even now, and I think every GT or racing simulation fans should not miss this game.

I agree.

GT PSP was really an awesome racing game for PSP when it came out almost 4 years ago. I like it better than the NFS games for PSP.

Thanks for your comments guys i jut got a vita and i was looking at getting this, purely because it looks better than the other games out right now, even for the vita. Also its only about 6 buck right now with PS Plus in NZ. Thanks for making my decision easier.

It is good i bought it ages ago now. There is nothing on vita that compares yet, sadly. WRC 3 & 4 are good but thats rally and not really a circuit racing game. Until a decent game studio produces a circuit racing game with some decent physics (and the vita is capable) GTPSP will be the best hand held circuit racing sim, even though its released on older hardware .

I would have loved it a lot more if Aston Martins were in the game. It really confused me to find out that they weren't included...

imstill waiting for a faster version of the JXD, one that will run ps2 games, I know GT3/4 are playable on PC emulators so it will take abit longer for phones or other porable devices to be able to run it at a good fps

Back