What Kind of Car Would You Drive On Your Pokemon Journey?

United States
Massachusetts
StreetHawk555
This is one weird thread of mine, but this is for those who are into cars and Pokemon that could be interested in this thread. Why not travel on your Pokemon adventure by car? I have never seen one single Pokemon trainer travel on their journey by driving an actual car, getting to locations much quicker than a bike and jogging shoes, and even ride Pokemon. This would be a much more easier to travel as long as you have a legitimate driver's license, and be very careful of your surroundings cause' there's Pokemon everywhere you turn.

Here's my choice of cars that I would drive on my Pokemon journey.

Chevrolet Suburban Z71 (2002-2005)
Chevrolet-Suburban-2003-1024-03.jpg

Room for 7, the most powerful standard V8 in a full size SUV, and limitless offroading capabilities. It has plenty of interior room which means I can store most of my gear in it, making it more convenient to get them when needed, and since it's a 3-row SUV, I can fit my whole team of six into the Suburban with its ergonomic interior. Its muscular 295hp 5.3L Vortec V8 with a plentiful 335 ft/lbs of torque makes going through steep hills and tenacious offroad conditions a breeze.

Subaru Outback & Impreza Outback Sport
photos_subaru_outback_2000_1_800x600.jpg

subaru_impreza_1996_photos_1_800x600.jpg

A Subaru would be a very obvious choice when it comes to driving in loose terrain and harsh weather, and since if you want to drive on your Pokemon journey, then a Subaru would be the perfect choice for that. The Subaru models I chose are the ones shown above, the Outback which was used to be called the Legacy Outback and the Impreza Outback Sport, they're both well suited for offroading in lush forests, arctic trails, and sandy deserts which making their AWD prowl-ness very versatile. They also have plenty of storage for my items, and interior room for my Pokemon to fit in as long they're not 6.5" ft tall or more.

So what kind of car would you choose to drive if you were a Pokemon trainer?

Back