What kind of video should I do for my YouTube channel?

India
India
AfraidRacer
AfraidRacer17
Hey guys, I recently joined YouTube and I'm wondering what kind of videos to do related to cars/racing. I have GT Sport, The Crew 2, F1 2017, and Driveclub. I also have PC2 but don't play it. Any suggestions?

Last edited by a moderator:
When I started on YouTube in November 2008, my first video was simply an introduction of myself. I would say maybe you should share some thoughts of yourself as a racing/driving gamer. Nobody knows you, so I think it's best to set up kind of an introduction. The next video should be you simply playing one of the aforementioned games. Alternatively, you could make your first video about whatever game you like the most of the ones you mentioned, and use that time to share some thoughts about yourself and your gaming ways.

It's all up to you, and I am just speaking as a veteran of the YouTube circuit.

Assuming you're trying to get a decent-ish audience, wouldn't hurt much to do a few videos on your personal channel as a test run. Mainly to work out how you want to handle things.

What do you mean?

TL;DR: Practice your video production.

Have a private channel to upload the test videos to, just to see how to improve.

This is all done assuming you're trying to build a large enough audience to make a little money. If this is just purely for funsies, then feel free to disregard any advice of mine as long as you'd like.

Back