What Legendary Cars are a must have to you?

• Thread starter sodazman
  • 96 comments
I personally haven't used the Tomahawk farming method too much as I prefer racing on different tracks - so credits are more scarce for me.

I've managed to save up for a few group C cars and a Mclaren F1, but I really can't see myself buying the whole lot.

From your experience, what Legendary cars are a must have that's worth the coin? ;):confused:

I've only bought a handful of the lower value legendaries so far but the DB5 is truly stunning, and the E-type is a great value fun challenge to drive.
The E Type is a doddle to drive with a decent tune.

The 1970 Nissan Skyline hardtop is cheap, but one of the coolest and smoothest cars to drive in the game(at least in my universe), the De Tomaso Mangusta is the Elden Ring Car in the game...very hard to drive with the default settings, but a great satisfaction once you manage to tame it(although the last update made it easier to master that CD
Swap the engine
The 1970 Nissan Skyline hardtop is cheap, but one of the coolest and smoothest cars to drive in the game(at least in my universe), the De Tomaso Mangusta is the Elden Ring Car in the game...very hard to drive with the default settings, but a great satisfaction once you manage to tame it(although the last update made it easier to master that beast)

Swap out the engine on the Nissan and you will enter a new world! The Mangusta is a great car as well.Tonight I will be looking at the Pantera with the engine swap,I have a stock motor tune but not an engine swap one.

I thought the A220 was a fun car to drive too. Sounded nice and handling was good. :)
Try the A110,it’s a cracking little car. The only cars I am really interested in are those pre 1975,the rest I will buy just for completeness but they will be like all the other post ‘75 cars,never used.

Swap out the engine on the Nissan and you will enter a new world! The Mangusta is a great car as well.Tonight I will be looking at the Pantera with the engine swap,I have a stock motor tune but not an engine swap one.
The engine swapped Hard Top is great, I have one im m garage!

When it comes to the Pantera, I like the "normal" tuned up version more than the engine swapped...(when both are tuned around 700PP)

For me they are all “must have” since completing the car collection is a primary part of the game. Having owned them all for many months now however I can say that less than half are worth the Cr. The majority sit unused aside from the initial drive after purchase. That’s not to say those are useless, I just find most of them aren’t very enjoyable or in the top tier of cars to choose from for their category and current given races in single player mode.

I think I have 2 of all of them except the Barker Tourer and 5-6 of the ones I like (listed below).

-All the Group cars are great, Gr. 1 is the 5 Group C cars, Gr. 2 is the CLK-LM and ‘97 F1, Gr. 3 is the Supra GT500 Skyline GT500 and F1 GTR ‘95, and Gr. 4 is the Alfa Romeo 155 V6 Ti.
-Classic LM Racecars: Alpine A220, Ford GT40 mkI, Ford mkIV Trophy car, Jaguar XJ-13, Ferrari 330 P4, and Porsche 917K are all great.
-Supercars: Porsche 959 and 911 GT1 Strassenversion, Ferrari F40 and F50, Jaguar XJ220, and of course the McLaren F1 ‘94.
-Classic Formula One cars: The Honda RA272 and McLaren MP4/4

The Shelby Daytona and Ferrari 250 GTO are good too, although the Ferrari likes flipping over if you hit certain curbs the wrong way. I haven’t gotten around to modifying one of every car just yet but I plan on doing so eventually.

(Edited: forgot the Formula cars)

Last edited:
Back