What make of car is at the end of the intro?

  • Thread starter Thread starter goldbadge
  • 6 comments
  • 636 views
Messages
9
What make of car is at the end of the intro movie in NA GT4? I'm talking about the one with the roll cage where you can see all of the driver. Thanks "G"

p.s. Sorry if it's listed elsewhere but I did search first.
 
Caterham fireblade. 👍

and Welcome to GTP

you searched! 👍
 
goldbadge
What make of car is at the end of the intro movie in NA GT4? I'm talking about the one with the roll cage where you can see all of the driver. Thanks "G"

p.s. Sorry if it's listed elsewhere but I did search first.
Uhhh...Also...don't buy it unless you have alot of money, because you can't race it. Just letting you know.
 
Can't drive as in it is just to be looked at in the garage or because it drive's terribly in the game? Oh and thank for the info on the name.
"G"

Toronado
Uhhh...Also...don't buy it unless you have alot of money, because you can't race it. Just letting you know.
 
It's not allowed in races. You can drive alone with it though.
 
Once you've bought it you can race it agains 1 other car in arcade mode and you can hot lap it in GT mode but it can't enter any GT mode events.
 
It is a fun car to drive though. It's also fun to take pics of.
 
Back