What makes the A-spec/B-spec menu icons change?

  • Thread starter Thread starter MidianGTX
  • 10 comments
  • 2,025 views
Messages
1,282
Messages
MidianGTX
I noticed my A-spec icon had changed after the first update we had, I figured maybe they just wanted to replace it since the newer one looked better. Then later my B-spec icon changed for no particular reason, and my A-spec icon changed again.

I can't tell if it's related to leveling up, if it is then it's kinda weird because I just hit level 22 on A-spec and straight away my B-spec icon changed for the second time.
 
I have wondered the same but thought it was when we unlocked the next series. ie when I unlocked professional it changed from what it was before. I may be wrong though.
 
I have wondered the same but thought it was when we unlocked the next series. ie when I unlocked professional it changed from what it was before. I may be wrong though.

I thought that for a while too, but I haven't played B-spec in a few days now but it's just changed.
 
I think they change every time you level up by 5:)
 
I changes dependent upon your level, and what series you have unlocked.
 
I think they change every time you level up by 5:)

That could be possible... I did recently hit level 10 on B-spec, but I'm sure it didn't change right away. Thanks for the videos BTW ;)
 
Yes, it is definately every 5 levels. Just hit 25 on A and B spec and they changed.
 
Everytime you unlock a series, depending on your level:

Beginner
Amateur
Professional
Expert
Extreme

Each level as its icon
same for B-Spec ;)
 
I think they change every time you level up by 5:)

I think it is by 5, because I recently hit 20 A-Spec and noticed that it changed same with B-Spec.
 
I think 5 is correct. It's definitely not one.
 
It IS every 5 levels.
 
Back