what music are you into?

hey everybody, just wondering what kind of music everybody here is into. i'm into all kinds, but here's what i've been listening to lately:

Radiohead - favorite band in the world. although Kid-A could have been a bit better, it was still a great release. Plus with songs like "The Tourist", "Karma Police", and "Exit Music", Radiohead can't be beat.

Sublime - so i lied, this is (was) also the best band in the world. 40oz to freedom is one of the best CDs i've ever had the pleasure of owning.

System of a Down - one of the better harder bands out there. their self-titled CD is great and should have had better airplay other than "Sugar" and "Spiders" although they are good songs, but there are better on the CD.

Deftones - nobody can deny that their last CD "White Pony" wasn't a masterpiece. i listened to that CD through and through and still listen to it here and there.

well that's what i'm into as of right now. what about you?

Disturbed!!! all the way
but then there's Rammstein, Static X
and the odd song from Drowning Pool, STP, Nickelback, Default, Blink 182, and Sum 41.. :)

Pink Floyd, Rush, Pantera, Metallica (old school), White Zombie, Bob Marley, SRV, Gov't Mule, Yellow Man, Tool, and much, much more...............

My favorite band of all time is Rammstein. Other bands I like are Tool (especially Opiate and Undertow), KMFDM (back together!!!), Social Distortion, Rob Zombie, Metallica, and Cold.

I like pretty much everything, but I never really get "into" one artist/group or genre. Depends on my mood. :) :( :cool: 😈

Most things except Rap, R&B or crap girl/boy bands. Especially like Metallica, Slayer, Pantera, Def Tones, God Smack, Korn, White Zombie, AC/DC, Limp Bizkit, Black Sabath, Pitch Shifter, Sepultura......plus many more.

AC/DC, Black Sabbath, Def Leppard, Disturbed, Drowning Pool, Godsmack, Green Day, Guns N' Roses, Led Zepplain, Linkin Park, Metallica (be4 but including the Black Album), Motley Crue, Oleander, Orgy, Ozzy (of course OZZY!!!!), Papa Roach, Pink Floyd, Powerman 5000, Scorpions, Skid Row, Slipknot, Sum41, and VAN HALEN, only with DAVID LEE ROTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by BMW///M3
Audio A, Polar Boy, SonicFlood,Third Day, Plumb, Newsboys, All Star United,dc Talk, Switchfoot, and more
Those bands rule. I thought i'd be the only one who listened to them:)

Back