IsaacIII Messages 26 MAASTRICHT-AACHEN AREA Messages THG-IsaacIII Feb 26, 2014 #1 Hi guys! Two weeks in a row I finished last coz of a WEIRD thing. I host an event. I start on RACE tyres (last week) or SOFT (this week). When I go into the pit during online race..... I CAN ONLY CHOOSE COMFORT TYRES!!!! WTF?
Hi guys! Two weeks in a row I finished last coz of a WEIRD thing. I host an event. I start on RACE tyres (last week) or SOFT (this week). When I go into the pit during online race..... I CAN ONLY CHOOSE COMFORT TYRES!!!! WTF?
Thematic Messages 3,099 Finland Messages thematic604 Feb 27, 2014 #2 You must know this, but there's three (3) types of racing tyres. And, three (3) types that are "soft".
You must know this, but there's three (3) types of racing tyres. And, three (3) types that are "soft".
Daniel Pinho Messages 384 Sao Paulo Messages dpinho1975 Feb 27, 2014 #3 Problems during PIT? Sorry friend, this is not new. Welcome to GT6 world. I did 4 pits in one race which none presented me the option screen. Let's pray to be fixed while we're in this life since PD does not have PR staff.
Problems during PIT? Sorry friend, this is not new. Welcome to GT6 world. I did 4 pits in one race which none presented me the option screen. Let's pray to be fixed while we're in this life since PD does not have PR staff.