What Paint Chip Comes Closest to this Colour?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beeblebrox237
  • 11 comments
  • 2,372 views

Beeblebrox237

Two heads, no brains...
Premium
Messages
12,389
United Kingdom
Betelgeuse
Messages
Beeblebrox_237
I'm looking for a non-DLC paint chip that will mimic this colour as closely as possible:

71-Lamborghini-Miura-Green-DV-11-CI-06.jpg

p400sv51.jpg

0310ec_02z+1972_Miura_P400_SV+Driver_Side_Front_View.jpg

p40046.jpg


As you can see, it may be difficult to find one exactly like it. However, if you can tell me about a paint chip close to it, I'd be grateful. Also, if you could post a photo from GT5 of a car in that colour, it would be very helpful to me. AS you may have guessed, I'll be using it on a Lamborghini Miura.
 
According to Google, that should be called "Miura Verde" which is basically Lime Green. I don't pay much attention to the color names in GT5, but that should give you a starting point. If it says Lime in it, you're in the immediate neighborhood.
 
Last edited:
Hey Zaphod :lol:.

How about VW 'Fantasiagrun' from a Lupo?

Also, try Lexus Frash Green.
 
I think it would be one of the Lamborghini Greens..
 
Verde Countach is pretty close.


Edit: Verde Ithaca (Murciélago LP 640 '09 option color) is also.

Edit 2: Option 1. Spend 385,600 credits on a Murciélago to get the paint chip. Option 2. Send me a friend request and I'll send you the Verde Countach for free.
 
Last edited:
Easy. Backup your game save then go use whatever paint on whatever you choose and trade that car to a backup account. then go restore your main account and the paint chip will still be there.then just trade car back the next day. No help needed.
 
That looks more like lime green. lav01 is correct that is the simple way of dup colours, cars to yourself and I hope PD does not patch this.
 
Hey Zaphod :lol:.

How about VW 'Fantasiagrun' from a Lupo?

Also, try Lexus Frash Green.

I think it would be one of the Lamborghini Greens..

Verde Countach is pretty close.


Edit: Verde Ithaca (Murciélago LP 640 '09 option color) is also.

Edit 2: Option 1. Spend 385,600 credits on a Murciélago to get the paint chip. Option 2. Send me a friend request and I'll send you the Verde Countach for free.
I'll try these, thanks guys!

Unfortunately, my account won't let me go online in GT5, so anything involving that is out. :( It's a long story.
 
My Miura has been painted in Verde Ithaca for over a year now and it looks very similar to this.
It's the green paint found on the Murcielago LP 640.

Not sure if this is the exact paint you're after but it looks very similar 👍
 
Try the lime green off the LF-A. Not sure of the exact name.
 
i did the same thing and i used "Verde Countach" looked perfect
 
Back