What really annoys me about finishing Horizon

• Thread starter Populuxe
  • 3 comments

Populuxe

シアトル買い出し紀行
Premium
United States
Seattle-ish
About every ten minutes, that race official girl who keeps talking to me says "Hey, I've paid you a lot of money. The Autoshow has lots of cars for high rollers like you." blah blah blah. I swear I bought all seven cars in this month's DLC, and the very moment I left the Autoshow, there she was complaining that I wasn't buying enough cars.

INSATIABLE WENCH, WILL YOU NEVER BE SATISFIED!?

But seriously, how hard would it be to program the game so it recognizes you just bought cars and doesn't keep harassing you about it?

You know what? I fixed that.

1. Go to the Autoshow and buy Bugatti Veyrons until you can't anymore (seriously).
  2. Spend the rest of your money on other cars, then sell them for 50% of what you paid.
  3. Repeat step #2 until you have less than 250,000 credits.
Congratulations, you're no longer a "high roller"!!! Now Alice will only pipe up to tell you to chase discount signs/whatever, but those clips play significantly less frequently.

The magic number seems to be 250,000cr, but you can really drop it as low as possible -- you've invested in a stock of Veyrons that can be sold anytime for a quick cash withdrawal. 💡 They're easy to sort (letter "B"), easy to spot (orange stripe), and they sit at the end of the PI range, so they won't clutter your garage. You can also just whittle away everything, or keep your Veyron stock trimmed down.

Give it a try. 👍

Back