What requirments to unlock IB?

whatever-
I haven't unlocked the International B races yet. I've got about 99% of the first three stages done. I'm lacking the kart races. Can you please tell me what the requirements are or direct me to an existing thread that gives the levels to unlock the levels? Thank you!

I haven't unlocked the International B races yet. I've got about 99% of the first three stages done. I'm lacking the kart races. Can you please tell me what the requirements are or direct me to an existing thread that gives the levels to unlock the levels? Thank you!
Did you do the license tests?

You need to get 20 stars in National A and then the IB license test will be unlocked. Get at least a bronze in all the tests there and IB will open up. To unlock IA you need to get 20 stars and that will unlock the championship at the bottom right, get a bronze or better there and that will unlock the IA license tests, bronze or better in all of those to unlock IA same in IA to unlock S

You need to get 20 stars in National A and then the IB license test will be unlocked. Get at least a bronze in all the tests there and IB will open up. To unlock IA you need to get 20 stars and that will unlock the championship at the bottom right, get a bronze or better there and that will unlock the IA license tests, bronze or better in all of those to unlock IA same in IA to unlock S
Thank you.

Back